What's a Market Executive Forum?
Market Executive Peer Group Forums provide field leaders the opportunity to engage with their peers in highly interactive discussions around the specific challenges and best-practice solutions found within our new work environment.
Peer Group Forums are specific to Market Executives, limited in size, and are held in off-site locations.
Experienced facilitators work with the group throughout the one-day program to surface, and then highlight, unique management challenges, best practices, & innovative
processes within 4 key areas of marketplace and office management:
- Defining and delivering relevant leadership now
- Managing, mentoring, & collaborating with Advisors--both the in-office Advisor as well as the remote Advisor or Advisor Team
- Using internal and external leadership resources to build Advisor skillsets as well as accountability towards growth
- Promoting Advisor retention--developing & conveying the M/E’s personal “value-proposition” to Advisors
Market Executive forums are designed to:
- Build collaboration and camaraderie
- Surface common leadership challenges
- Promote sharing of existing best-practices
- Foster group solutions around the unique challenges surfaced