What's a Practice Management Forum?
- A group of Financial Advisors limited to just 16 advisors
- Present and solve common business challenges as a group
- Share best practices and practice innovations
- Craft relevant solutions
- Create the catalyst for your accelerating career path
Imagine a small group of just 16 Advisors having the opportunity to actively discuss each of their unique practices, to learn innovative practice management solutions from their successful peers, to present and solve common business challenges as a group, and to leave with a portfolio of new ideas, practice innovations, and professional relationships that will, for many, become a catalyst for their accelerating career paths.
That’s what happens when like-minded professionals get together.
What's a Market Executive Forum?
Market Executive Peer Group Forums provide field leaders the opportunity to engage with their peers in highly interactive discussions around the specific challenges and best-practice solutions found within our new work environment.
Not a Lecture
Solve Common Problems
What’s a Typical Forum Like?
Practice Management Forums are fast-paced, structured over one day, and are specifically formatted to engage the group in interactive discussions around the 4 key components of a successful financial services practice.
Those 4 components are:
- Asset & Liability Management
- Client Service & Retention
- Marketing & Client Acquisition
- Team Development & Technology
The overall agenda provides attendees with plentiful opportunities to gain insights into the specific workings of each other’s practice. The collaborative peer discussions surface and then highlight unique business attributes, innovative processes, turn-key tactics, and effective team management strategies used by each attendee.
Recent Topics from Peer Group Discussions
Asset & Liability Management
- Tools for Managing Client Expectations
- Asset Allocation: Categories & Weightings
- Strategies for Managing Fixed Income
- Alternatives—Product Spectrum and Preferences
- External Managers, Funds, ETF’s
- Managing Performance & Performance Reporting
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- Managing RMD Cash Flows
- Team Analysts & Support Roles
Client Service & Retention
- Optimal Client Characteristics
- Client Segmentation, Contact Frequency & Practice Capacity
- Customized Value-Add Deliverables
- Optimal Planning Tools & Usage
- Pricing Methodology—Inclusive or A la carte
- Outside Advisor Integration Strategies
- Client Events
- NextGen Pursuit & Deliverables
- Team Support Roles
Marketing & Client Acquisition
- Spousal & Next Gen Retention Strategies
- Client Introduction and Referral Tactics
- Strategies for Converting Social/Affluent Acquaintances into Clients
- Marketing to Centers Of Influence
- Niche Marketing
- Specialty Events
- Social Media Strategies
- Team Relationship Management Roles
Team Development & Technology
- Gaining Leverage With Process and People
- Creating Optimal Job Descriptions & Roles
- Employee Compensation and Ownership
- Performance Reviews and Reporting
- Employee Database Formats & Management
- Strategies for Creating Team “Esprit des Corps”
- Optimal Office/Space Layouts
- CRM Vendors, Usage & Customization
- Mobile Technology Usage and Applications
Hear From Attendees
“I really did not know what to expect going in, but once we started, I was very impressed with the content and the format. You made it very interesting and thought-provoking. The format was outstanding, and the ideas shared with the other FA’s in attendance were terrific. Thanks again for all of your help.”
G.C., Los Angeles, CA.
LOS 30+, Team-based practice, multi-million-dollar FA
As you may imagine, a great number of new ideas, processes, and practice management innovations & solutions are surfaced within each of these forums. Following the forum, Impact Learning provides each Advisor attendee with a comprehensive
written summary of all discussions held throughout.
Momentum continues afterward with customized individual and group follow-up calls. Calls are scheduled according to the specific needs of each participant and are hosted by the forum facilitators. These follow-up interactions review in detail any or all of the solutions presented during the forum along with the specific steps necessary for implementation.